Sorry, nothing in cart.
Most pool problems can be solved with a simple shock treatment, from milky water to full on green water, all you need is a good strong chlorine shock. Champion offer this in a handy 2ltr container which is ideal to keep as an alternative to liquid shock and is capable of performing more than 1 shock treatment. The Rapid Shock is a good fast acting shock treatment which cures a problem in a short time meaning you don’t have to wait too long before you can start enjoying your pool again.
1. Maintain pH levels within the ideal range 7.2-7.6. If the level is not in this range, adjust
2. Maintain free chlorine residuals routinely in the 1-3mg/l (ppm) range. Shock or oxidising procedures are recommended either weekly or fortnightly with a maximum of 10mg/l (ppm) for a full shock treatment.
3. If the water temperature is 20oC or higher and the water depth is at least 4ft deep, this product can be carefully broadcast over the pool surface. Always check the wind direction before broadcasting. Alternatively, pre-dissolve this product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product to 2.2 gallon (10 litres) in water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved,. Add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned on preferably near the water inlets to aid distribution.
4. Repeat dose/application if necessary to achieve desired level.
5. After using this product the pool water may become temporarily cloudy, so keep the filtration pump running until it clears.
6. After shock treatment, allow the chlorine to drop below 5mg/l before bathing recommences, and in any event wait for at least 30 minutes before bathing recommences.